 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 501
    RE: CPR for RCX? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Matt, Just because the LCD is blank does not mean that pbForth is not running. When you power the RCX on and pbForth is the firmware, the LCD is blanked. Can you communicate over the IR link? If so, you're fine. If you DO need to remove the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: CPR for RCX? —Matt Jadud
    (...) Thanks. Good to know. (...) I'm familiar with that procedure, too. Thank goodness for the '-firmfast' flag in NQC... I do have another question, though (Oh, the joys of actually testing on real hardware...) 1) When I load a program, does it (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)