 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 487
    RE: Apparent 'time-out' —Ralph Hempel
   (...) OK, so if the RCX is in the "dead" state, shutting down the GUI and restarting the GUI makes no difference. And you can always clobber the RCX running pbForth by shining a light at it? I'll see what I can do on this end to reproduce the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Apparent 'time-out' —David Rojas
   (...) Yes, the flashlight consistently makes the RCX go "dead". (...) No rush. PATIENT: "Doctor, it really hurts when I move my arm like this." DOCTOR: "Then don't move your arm like that." (...) I look forward to the article. I am currently working (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)