 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 487
  RE: Apparent 'time-out'

(...) OK, so if the RCX is in the "dead" state, shutting down the GUI and restarting the GUI makes no difference. And you can always clobber the RCX running pbForth by shining a light at it? I'll see what I can do on this end to reproduce the (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Apparent 'time-out'

(...) Yes, the flashlight consistently makes the RCX go "dead". (...) No rush. PATIENT: "Doctor, it really hurts when I move my arm like this." DOCTOR: "Then don't move your arm like that." (...) I look forward to the article. I am currently working (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)