 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 462
  Psion 5mx and pbForth

I've mentioned my attempts to get a psion series 5 to talk to pbForth before. I've finally got it sorted enough to be useful. Anyone with a Psion Series 5mx machine (possibly a series 5 also) may like to look at (URL) It transfers firmware and text (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Psion 5mx and pbForth

(...) Way to go Ian! I'm moving along in my attempts to get the USB tower working with pbForth. The USB tower uses ODD parity, and that cannot be changed. Sooo, to all the other environment writers out there, be aware that the next version of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)