 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 440
Re: Using IR Remote within pbFORTH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, Chris McCormack writes:
I'm trying to work a project for class using a Mindstorms kit.  I want

Interesting. What sort of class/project is this?

1)  Is it possible to download the firmware from an old DOS system?

I think I have some DOS dowload program at home. I never tried it, so I can't
tell you whether it really works. I got it from the internet, so I suggest you
try some search engines. If you can't find it, I'll see if I can dig it up.
You could also have a look at Kekoa's firmdl program. You only need to change
the actual transmission code for use with DOS.

2)  Can anyone tell me how to access the signals from the Lego remote
   from a Forth program?

Can't help you there, sorry.

Ernst