 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 430
    Ooooops! —Henrik Larsson
   Ingore the message where I wrote that the RCX didn´t start. It started without showing the "4th" on the lcd screen. Does anyone know how to do that? I mean that when you press the "ON - OFF" button it beeps and shows the "4th" or something. Just so (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Ooooops! —Mario Ferrari
   (...) it? (...) From what I understood (I might be wrong) while the pbforth kernel is running the buttons have no predefined action, so there's no way to make the RCX sleep without using the terminal console. Of course you can do that in your own (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Ooooops! —Ralph Hempel
   (...) You're right Mario. Like everyone else, I'm busy at my real job, but when I get time here and there I'm making improvements to the kernel. One idea was to provide multi-tasking built-in and having a standard button driver will help with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)