 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 430
429  |  431
Subject:
Ooooops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:33:41 GMT

Ingore the message where I wrote that the RCX didn´t start. It started
without showing the "4th" on the lcd screen. Does anyone know how to do
that? I mean that when you press the "ON - OFF" button it beeps and shows
the "4th" or something. Just so you know that it´s on. I also wonder if
anyone knows how to turn it off with the button after turning it on with it?
If you turn it on by mistake or something.