 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 432
RE: Ooooops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:10:55 GMT

From what I understood (I might be wrong) while the pbforth kernel is
running the buttons have no predefined action, so there's no way
to make the
RCX sleep without using the terminal console. Of course you can do that in
your own program. If you need to stop & run your RCX without the console,
you must properly manage the buttons in your code, using a sort of
"supervisor". An example:

You're right Mario. Like everyone else, I'm busy at my real job, but
when I get time here and there I'm making improvements to the kernel.

One idea was to provide multi-tasking built-in and having a standard
button driver will help with this....

* Hope This Helps And Hope I Am Not Wrong: After all I'm the very last one
here :-)

Hmmmm, sometimes it seems like there a re very few readers, but I do
try and read and help when I can.

Cheers, Ralph