 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 39
    Re: Ir transmission —John Cooper
   (...) The bytecode interpreter does it, which is what NQC maps to (opcode 43). I'd prefer a timer (or access to a clock) with millisecond resolution rather than a delay because things will get interesting whan multitasking. What is the CPU clock (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Ir transmission —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I think its around 16 Mhz for the crystal and 4 MHz for the cycle time. I think there is a msec timer buried in the OC1A handler (see Kekoa's disassembly) I agree that we want something to trigger a run flag instead of having to check the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Ir transmission —John Cooper
   (...) Well, in the spirit of FORTH there should be no finite number, just create and destroy them on the fly as and whan you need them. I have been wandering around the internet looking and found that hForth has one already: \ hForth multitasker \ \ (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)