 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 353
    RE: Is there a compatible h8 assembler for forth words? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) No there is not. That being said, it's pretty easy to write one...if you have the time. I fiddled around with it a bit and then gave up since the GNU tools worked pretty quick. It was strictly a time/value exchange. From bitter experience, (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Is there a compatible h8 assembler for forth words? —Steven J. Morris
   (...) A good rule. I just know I'm going to need fast so I am planning ahead. Somehow I'm usually at the bleeding edge of trying to squeeze everything possible out of limited hardware. I originally learned my Forth on a 68000 (Mac Forth on the (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)