 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 348
Re: Help with Terminal Emulator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 12:26:54 GMT

Steve Morris wrote:

Note: The doc doesn't say it but a terminal must be set to
2400,8,N,1 with both software and hardware handshake off.

At first look, I thought this looked like a baud rate problem.  But with
Ralph's program (at least on my machine), you can't really screw up....the
baud rate is set in rcxutil.tcl, and overrides whatever you do in the
control panel "ports" applet.  That said, it is still probably worth while
to make sure you're booting your machine with the com settings as Steve
describes.

Jeff
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net