 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 336
  RE: New pbForth GUI

This is a great idea, Ralph. I've wanted to just fool around in pbForth, but have been intimidated by the apparent front-end learning curve. I'm a mechanical guy, I don't do TclTk, Gnu, etc., I've been spoiled by GUI front ends and install programs. (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: New pbForth GUI

Jeff Hazen wote: (...) Me too. I got tired of dinking around with HyperTerminal... I'm not sure at all about an NT installation, so I'm hoping some others will step in here... (...) No, If you unzip the distribution, there should be a .lnk file (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)