 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 258
RE: installation problem!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:11:25 GMT

This is good. Has anyone else out there tried RCXCC to upload the pbForth
firmware????

Yep - I did, same deal.  Three times in a row, pbforth.srec uploaded fine all
the way until the display read 1638 (which I presume is the end of the file)
and then it cut out.  I was a bit perplexed, so I re-uploaded firm0309.lgo,
which worked.  I then tried just the NQC command line, and it finished
downloading properly.

Ummmm, I think if you use NQC command line, the counter only
goes to 1300 or so. I wonder 1f RCXCC is reading the SRECORD file
and padding it to 16384 bytes. I wonder if it is actually loading
the old firmware. I wonder....

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>