 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 252
  Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

Ralph, Many of us out here REALLY DO appreciate the work that has gone into PBForth. I see it as a programming tool similar in spirit to the Emu movement out there. (ie the Atari and C64 emulators) Here you are moving the computing workload out of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs

David Chen wrote... (...) <snip> (...) Hallelujah! Another convert to the dark side.... (...) David, (and others) thanks for the support over the past year in my efforts with pbForth. It is really fun bringing a little language back to the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)