 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 240
    Re: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) This, IMO, is the biggest problem with pbForth as it exists. Although I have no idea why, Ralph seems reluctant to take pbForth to that point at this time. (And it makes even less sense to me when I think about the idea that most of this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: pbFORTH needs better uploading, docs —Ralph Hempel
   Ben Jackson wrote.. (...) And Mark Terrabain replied... (...) I'm reluctant to take pbForth there because the RCX already compiles bytecodes and SAVE-SYSTEM sends them back to the host in Srecord format. Writing and testing a bytecode compiler for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)