 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 191
RE: Multitasker and MARKER word
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:29:24 GMT

Sergey,

Here are my results regarding MARKER and multitasker problem: small additional
code in MARKER word could do the trick. It was even easier then I though: you
don’t need to put tasks in the “sleep” mode. Just remove them from the task
chain and they will never get the chance to continue...

Never mind my last message. I can see you store the actual task chain in the
definition of MARKER and then restore the task chain correctly. WOW!

I think pbForth is on the cusp of respectability now!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com