 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 189
    Multitasker and MARKER word —Sergey Udovenko
   Hi Ralph, Here are my results regarding MARKER and multitasker problem: small additional code in MARKER word could do the trick. It was even easier then I though: you don’t need to put tasks in the “sleep” mode. Just remove them from the task chain (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Multitasker and MARKER word —Ralph Hempel
     (...) WOW! This is great Sergey! I haven't had a close look, but are you actually taking ALL of the tasks out of the list, or just the ones defined AFTER the point in the dictionary that is being restored by MARKER ? (...) Thanks for the kind words. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

         Re: Multitasker and MARKER word —Sergey Udovenko
     Hi Ralph, (...) There is present automatic detection in XMODEM protocol group (they are three XMODEM, XMODEM/CRC and XMODEM-1k). But difference comparing to YMODEM and ZMODEM is bigger. Simply because XMODEM transfers only a raw data, but YMODEM and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Multitasker and MARKER word —Ralph Hempel
   Sergey, (...) Never mind my last message. I can see you store the actual task chain in the definition of MARKER and then restore the task chain correctly. WOW! I think pbForth is on the cusp of respectability now! Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)