 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 184
  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

(...) Oh, you mean that you can save the system dictionary up to the point of the SAVE_SYSTEM stuff that is at the end of the dictionary? Great! (...) I think a SAVE_SYSTEM script that is loaded in just before the system is to be saved is right. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Hi Ralph, (...) Well, I meant that I know how to do it, but not yet tried ;) Also, it shouldn't be so difficult, so I will try it now. (...) Thanks for "really good forth coding", I can only say "I did my best" ;) Seriously, manage it as you think (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Save image in pbForth (srec version)

Sergey, I'll add the other basic wordlist stuff to the kernel, then I'll let the users "build" the optional system to their needs. In fact, I have three extra files that I assemble into a complete kernel. The RCX definitions (all assembler) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)