 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 178
RE: Long range IR mode.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:27:42 GMT

<Range mode intro snipped>

Could I define a word like this using C@ and C!?

:  Set_Range_Long  ( -- )
  HEX
  ffb7 C@ fffe AND ffb7 C! ;

I'd redefine it something like this....use upper case

BASE @ HEX   \ To keep from evaluating HEX every time...

: RANGE_SET ( f -- ) \ non-zero is long, 0 is short
  >R FFB7 DUP C@
  R> IF   FFFE AND
     ELSE 0001 OR
     THEN SWAP C! ;

BASE !

Great work BTW, keep it up!

Puzzling out the multitasking stuff,

Yeah, a tutorial on realtime would be a good idea......

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com