 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 164
163  |  165
Subject:
New pbForth 1.1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 06:07:36 GMT

Finally, the pesky stack bug and the goofy double echo
byte problem has been fixed. Thanks to Sergey Udovenko
I have also integrated a little "splash screen" on the LCD
that lets you know pbForth is up and running.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com>

Will get you there. Please remember to hit the "refresh"
button to actually get the new pages if you are a frequent
visitor :-)

Also a much needed FAQ has been added as well as copies
of my slides for the Mindfest Tutorials. More improvements
and additions are on the way, but I really wanted to get
pbForth110 out the door...

I have revamped my website to provide navigation along the top
bar ala Lugnet and other popular interfaces. No graphics, Java,
or sound files were used or harmed in the creation of this
site!

I got the shock of my life when I found out my kids school was
using 14" screens at 640x480 - and figured lots of other schools
were in a similar predicament.

All of the favorites like the compressor, Baja Truck, and minifig
lawn tractor are still there...

Comments and feedback are encouraged.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng