 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 154
  RE: Double echo

Hi Ralph, (...) Yea, no stack-hungry applications... Just to be sure, do you plan to add an automatic stack boundary alignment to HAT word? I think it could be a good solution. And memory, you are right, with Forth we have enough memory ;-> (...) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Double echo

(...) I think I can add auto stack stuff before the weekend. (...) I did it, it works. (...) Yes, but hopefully if you set the mode, you wont forget it too quickly! :-) Here are the new words for the next release: RCX_ECHO - a variable, initially 0 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Double echo

(...) Yes, but I don't like to duplicate variables that already present too... Sergey (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)