 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 139
138  |  140
Subject:
Double echo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:39:41 GMT

Hi Ralph,

I just tried out to remove all EMITs from ACCEPT word, in order to
eliminate back echo from RCX. It works good: less Frame Errors and
Break Interrupts from comm port during the session.
And you can use "normal" terminal program, like HyperTerminal.
(No double echo anymore ;-)

What do you think about this?
(I do understand that this is non-standard extension).

-- Sergey Udovenko