 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 104
    RE: Rotation sensors? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Thanks for attaching the code Jonathan. Before I go through the steps of trying this out, what do you mean by doesn't work? ie. 1. Does it hang and not display anything? 2. Does it display the same data all the time? 3. Does it not respond to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Rotation sensors? —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi Ralph, (...) Sorry for not being more specific. It shows the same value all the time. (...) Yup, you nailed it. I thought the rotation sensor was a passive resistive device. The call to SENSOR_ACTIVE fixed it up. (...) Thanks, I'm still getting (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Rotation sensors? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) OOOOHHH. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy and willing to do more work! Here's a link to an on-line (free) book about FORTH for real time applications. Tim Hendtlass (the author) is really good about linking to the book, which is hosted on the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Rotation sensors? —Jonathan Knudsen
   (...) Thanks, I was using that as a reference for the FORTH overview I wrote. (...) Thanks for the heads-up. It should be no trouble changing the URL, as the book is still a draft. After August or so it'll get harder, but still won't be impossible. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)