 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 996 (-10)
  Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 2

Just DLed and installed it, no matter what I click on (download program, compile, download and run program) it gives me the runtime error 380 ,invalid property value message and shuts down. I tried with setting for 1.0 and 2.0, two different RCX and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

While I have yet to fully see what Visual NQC 2000 does the major difference between the two is the following. RCXcc IS NOT being supported nor maintained by anyone. Visual NQC 2000 I hope will continue to be maintained when newer versions of NQC (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

What is the advantage of Visual NQC over the RCXcc? Alan Carmack Pflugerville, Texas ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Strijbosch" <ronald.strijbosch@hetnet.nl> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 4:08 AM (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release is available on (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Please post the URL for your program. I lost the program and the URL in a hard drive change. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Strijbosch" <ronald.strijbosch@hetnet.nl> wrote in message news:G9Cust.1z7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 release

Visual NQC 2001 Beta 3 is released! Now there is a English, Dutch and German language version of Visual NQC 2001. Support for RXC2 is added. Connection to Cybermaster is fixed. Runtime error 380 during compile is fixed. First time not showing help (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  uploaded some scripts to my website

I've just uploaded the following scripts to (URL) I hope they're useful to somebody. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Thanks, Rik bitshift.nqh Current versions of NQC (v2.3-) do not support bitshifting with variable operands, so the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Agenda PDA version of NQC available

Hi, I have setup a page at (URL) with information on using NQC on the Agenda Linux Based PDA ( (URL) ). There are cross-compile instructions, a ready to go binary for NQC, and a link to a Notepad like GUI editor for the Agenda. Right now, I use a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: X Windows front-end for NQC?

(...) Thats great! I have a working GCC cross compiler for the Agenda (A Linux Based PDA (URL) ). The little box uses standard /dev/ttySx so I suspect the porting will go well. This means I will have the tower hanging off the PDA, but I really hope (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: X Windows front-end for NQC?

(...) I'm not familiar with the Agenda, but if you have a gcc compiler for it, several hundred K of heap space, and basic file I/O, then the port of NQC itself generally comes down to one thing: serial interface class (platform/PSerial_xxx.cpp). For (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact