 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 976 (-5)
  NQC 2.3 b1 in beta test

Just a few minor bug fixes and tweaks from 2.3 a1. At this point the 2.3 release is looking pretty stable. (URL) Baum (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: nqc download firmware linux

(...) The only thing I could think of that would cause a difference between firmware downloading and program downloading is if the serial driver for some reason introduces delays during long serial transmissions. The firmware download generally uses (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

(...) I agree with you here ! no question. Rainer (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

(...) Jag redan såg den, jag läser lugnet.loc.se :-) (...) No, not if you do everything in sequence. I'd try this first, because it is simpler. (...) Then it is always multitasking, one task on each RCX. (...) You can make one task for each motor of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

(...) Ok, I have to admit that I was wrong. But I think most of the time it is the easiest solution to start all the tasks at the beginning and have them run in parallel. And if you want to perform some single action within a task use a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact