 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 923
    MacNQC Beta —K. Robert Bate
   Hi all, I have been working on an updated version of MacNQC and am now ready for a public beta. If you are interested in it, it can be found at (URL). There are some new windows to control the RCX and the compiler has been updated to NQC 2.2r2. Rob (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: MacNQC Beta —Ralf Krause
     Hi, it 's a nice work. I like working with the macintosh because most of the work happens with intuitive menu or button events. Therefor it 's important to have a simple tool like MacNQC for programming my RCX. Doing the same work with NQC needs the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: MacNQC Beta —Ralf Krause
   Hi Rob, I 've found some beta mistakes. Downloading the firmware firm0328.lgo runs well. That 's not the problem. But controlling the result with the "RCX Information" the firmware version had the number 3.520. And switching the RCX off and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)