 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 934
Re: MacNQC Beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:48:51 GMT

Hi Rob,

I 've found some beta mistakes.

Downloading the firmware firm0328.lgo runs well. That 's not the problem.
But controlling the result with the "RCX Information" the firmware version
had the number 3.520. And switching the RCX off and refreshing the values
shows a new window with a error message but the values in the RCX
Information still shows the old values "RCX is alive"

The Miscellaneous Panel can't set the watch.

The Motor and Sensor Panel drives the motor A to the right side but not to
the left. The other ports have nearly the same mistakes. Also the
combination of two motors. Should the button Start switch show Stop if the
motors and the seconds are running??
You can't set the sensor type with the pull down menu. If you press the
Refresh button the type gets Unknown again.

The windows tool RcxCC contains some more ideas I hope to see in MacNQC.
Could you do this for us.

Ralf

ps
I 'm using MacNQC 2.2b3 (about window shows 2.2b1 ???) with my Macintosh
PPC9500 604e/200MHz/MacOS 8.6 german/