 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 916
  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

(...) You've got the args to OnFor() backwards. It should be OnFor(OUT_A + OUT_C, 30); If your original source had the args in the correct order, email it to me and I'll check the assembly listings to see what code is actually being generated. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Possible bug in firm0328 or NQC 2.2

"Dave Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> ha scritto: (...) I feel totally stupid, first thing I should have checked. Thanks Dave. Mario (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)