 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 891 (-5)
  Re: Serial to USB Adapters for iMac

(...) "no reply from RCX" is probably not an adapter problem. My first guess would be that the RCX doesn't have firmware loaded (If you see "00.00" on the display, firmware is loaded, if you just see an icon and "1", then it isn't). Second guess (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Serial to USB Adapters for iMac

Hello Up until yesterday my nephew has been using the Xircom USB to Serial adapter on an iMac (Blueberry 350 ) with MPW NQC quite successfully. Now NQC seems to be able to transmit via the adapter (the green data light flashes on the adapter and on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: newbie question

(...) I guess the motors with Lego firmware are only floating and not breaked in the impulse-pause. With legOS you have breaked motors in the impulse-pause. If you would not use legOS try pulsing it yourself with brake an slow. Rainer (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  newbie question

I have been playing around with controlling LEGO trains with the control lab and the RCX but keep bumping in to the same problem. I need the motor output to be smoother and slower. This is so I can slowly approach a sensor and stop the train without (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Event dispatch

(...) Meanwhile I found this out too. (...) I think I never would have found this feature. (...) I like the new features in 2.3a1! (I'll try them tonight). TZS (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact