 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 886 (-5)
  NQC 2.3 a1 in beta test

Only a few minor new features, but I had to rework code generation for expressions and conditions extensively, so that's why its a beta release. (URL) Baum (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Event dispatch

(...) I think the choice of whether to have a single task waiting on multiple events or multiple tasks each servicing a single event depends on the following questions: 1) Is there a single activity that should be happening that gets interrupted by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Event dispatch

In the SDK2 documentation for the new Lego-Scripting language events are used as follows: sensor Opto on 2 Opto is light as percent event gloomy when Opto is 0..20 event dull when Opto is 30 .. 40 event intense when Opto is 80 .. 100 main { start (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

Kris wrote (...) As stated by Lester and Bernd, navigation in a 'real' world environment is somewhat complicate. Due to limitations in accuracy, it is nearly impossible to perform the 3 basic tasks mentioned by Bernd. (...) First i thought, that it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: PSION 5MX HAND HELD

I got this reply from Kasper: (...) Hi scott... unforunatly, i cannot get the lugnet listserver let me post to the list, so if anybody else is interested, you will have to forward this mail to the list =) anyways, i am the happy owner of a palm5mx.. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact