 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 861
Re: LinuxPPC and "No response from RCX" problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:16:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Chris Page writes:

Unfortunately the versions of gcc on both my Amiga and Thinkpad (running
Mandrake 7.1) bomb when trying to compile nqc: both complain that
vector.h - in g++-2 on my LinuxPPC system - does not exist and both
complain about missing `;`s. I may have a go at sorting it out, depends
how much time I have.

vectorh.h is part of the C++ standard library.  Apparently some systems
don't have it installed by default.  There was some discussion on this a
while back...

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?q=vector.h

I think the conclusion was that with ManDrake 7.1 you need to install the
developer version, otherwise the C++ Standard Lib isn't installed for you.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/geek/?n=2055

Dave