 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 825
Re: The Datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:44:29 GMT

In article <39E33BBB.C106573B@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

Lego has made it quite clear that they will not listen to us. They say
that it
pollutes their vision or something.

I wouldn't be quite so pessimistic.  Although TLG doesn't really
participate in these conversations, I'm certain they are reading them.
Also, several of the more annoying limitations of the original firmware
were removed (or at least eased) with the 2.0 firmware.

In short, I believe TLG is listening.  That doesn't mean I expect them
to act on every one of our wishes...but discussion of new features in
this forum increases the chances of those features appearing later.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com