 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 819
818  |  820
Subject:
The Datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:43:00 GMT

To my mind, the datalog is a good feature, since it helps with debugging or
adjusting sensors. I found very useful for analyzing light sensor values,
measured during movements (e.g. proximity detection).
Another useful application was measuring the temperatures of my heating system
and the real temperatures at home over a period of 24 hours. So I could see
when there were actual heating periods and how the effects were for the true
temperature in the living room. As a result of this I could optimize the
control of the heating system.