 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 821 (-5)
  Re: The Datalog

Sorry, Dean - now I got your point. There is indeed no way to read the contents of the datalog. What about storing the data (e.g. for path information, maps, etc.) into an ARRAY instead of the datalog? With RIS2.0 and the latest NQC version you have (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: The Datalog

(...) Please don't get any of us wrong, the DataLog is a WONDERFUL feature. It makes for the greatest use of the brick as a data gatherer... The ONLY gripe any of us have is that the RCX it's self cannot read back the DataLog... If we could we could (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  The Datalog

To my mind, the datalog is a good feature, since it helps with debugging or adjusting sensors. I found very useful for analyzing light sensor values, measured during movements (e.g. proximity detection). Another useful application was measuring the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: The datalog

(...) Series of measurements. I've used it to measure light sensor values while doing a 360 degree turn next to a candle (disappointing, the candle made hardly a dent), and to measure raw values for touch sensors while pushing them slowly, 1/100mm (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: The datalog

(...) If only the RCX could read it's own data... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact