 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 809
    Re: Scout poweroff time out? —Dave Baum
   (...) The SetSleepTime() and SleepNow() thing was just sloppiness on my part when reorganizing the NQC API file. Those opcodes are clearly documented in the Scout SDK. I don't think we have to hunt around for undocumented features - just verify that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout poweroff time out? —Dean Husby
   (...) Yes, I'll try to do that when I have some time... (...) That's not too bad... heh heh. I'm just shocked at how little RAM there is for programing... Maybe the 'way' I program is memory intensive. I can see an art to programing the scout (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout poweroff time out? —Dave Baum
   (...) thanks. Comments are always welcome....that's not saying that I'll implement everything that anyone suggests, but I certainly appreciate the feedback. NQC wouldn't have gotten this far without the suggestions of the user community. Dave (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)