 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 786
785  |  787
Subject:
WinNQC version 1.01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:52:05 GMT

When RcxCC's source was opened, I found it wasn't written by C++, so I
thought I need to write a new windows tool for NQC, after 3 weeks, I got
the first baby.

I want to introduce you this new NQC tool - WinNQC, this is a Win32 GUI
application, it supports MDI with HTML online help, you can edit and
compile NQC program both off-line or online, you can download firmware,
image file or compiled NQC program to all target (RCX, Scout,
CyberMaster and coming RCX2) when online.

At the moment, the version is 1.01, many features are still in
developing, online help is also in writing, I will update it to v1.23 in
weeks, at last WinNQC will keep the same version number with NQC.

You can download at http://legochina.virtualave.net/winnqc/home.html

I hope you like to use this new tool and send your suggestion or
comments to me, of course, please feel free tell me if you find and
bugs. I will debug it soon. I am very glad if you can design some icons
for toolbar and application.

Thanks for Dave's help, he gave me a lot of suggestion to use NQC
compiler source.