 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 762
Re: Can't get Linux NQC to compile/Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:49:53 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:

In article <39BD613D.234BF8FE@akasa.bc.ca>, Dean Husby
<nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

I'm sort of new to Linux (mandrake 7.1) and I've been trying to get NQC
to work but keep getting odd errors.

"./nqc: error in loading shared libraries: ./nqc: undefined symbol:
_t24__default_alloc_template2b1i0.free_list"

comes up when I try to run the standard version and the rpm version says
it's missing a shared file as well.

Is there a package I'm supposed to install before NQC?

Sounds like part of the g++ library is missing....or perhaps an
incompatability between the installed library and the g++ header files.
I'm not quite sure how to unmangle that name, but my first guess would
be the default allocator used in expanding vector templates.  Perhaps
try a very simple vector program...

------

#include <vector.h>

int main(int, char **)
{
  vector<int> v;

  return 0;
}

I'm afraid I don't have a clue how to compile that one.

I tried   make test.c
but, of course, that doesn't work.

I also tried
[tfm@linux tfm]$ gcc ./test.c
./test.c:1: vector.h: No such file or directory

but not much luck there either.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html