 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 729
Re: Problems with datalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 05:49:22 GMT

What version of the firmware are you using (what's the filename of the
firmware file)?  I think some versions of early 2.0 firmware didn't
support creating the datalog from within a program.

Also, what version of NQC are you using...I don't know of any datalog
problems like this, but I'll try to reproduce it.

Dave Baum

Dave,

I'm using NQC 2.2 b1.  The firmware filename is firm0328.lgo, the version
that came with Vision Command.

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave