 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 720
  RcxCC Source Code available

In recent months many people have asked me for extending RcxCC, in particular by adding Scout support, the new NQC 2.2 and dealing with RCX 2. The problem with this is that, although it is easy to make it possible to call the new NQC, the rest of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RcxCC Source Code available

(...) Cool, thanks! I'm not an experienced Delphi programmer, but I plan to play with Kylix ( = Delphi for Linux from Borland/Inprise) when it's released, so given time (a scarce commodity these days) I may produce a Linux port. (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)