 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 721
Re: RcxCC Source Code available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:10:14 GMT

Mark Overmars <markov@cs.uu.nl> wrote:
RcxCC was written in Delphi. The program is reasonable well structured (I
think) but not very well documented. So better be an experienced Delphi
programmer before you start working on it. Good luck, and please keep me
updated about new versions.

Cool, thanks! I'm not an experienced Delphi programmer, but I plan to play
with Kylix ( = Delphi for Linux from Borland/Inprise) when it's released, so
given time (a scarce commodity these days) I may produce a Linux port.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/