 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 681 (-5)
  Re: Military (was Seeking Programming Assistance)

(...) Its a pity that the world is such that military force is required. There's no shortage of people who will use violence to take your freedoms or life. Defending those freedoms requires a willingness to use force. Note I say "willingness"...that (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Seeking Programming Assistance

It's a pitty that LEGO is used by military, i.e. by people who are trained to kill other people... Pavel. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Seeking Programming Assistance

Hi, my name is Jude Tomasello. I am a US Army civilian and am currently taking a class in which we are involved in using the Lego Mindstorm as a simulation for an unmanned ground vehicle. Because of its versatility, we are using NQC instead of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: temperature sensor problem

(...) No problem. Most of the other environments hide this sort of thing programmer, but this relies on the fact that the programming environment knows how each sensor is going to be used. I didn't think this fit with the C philosophy*, so (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: VB Upload Problem

Well, Chris verifies that he uses variable 23, 24, and 25 to log values in ROBOLAB, and that he also puts in random stuff such as which sensor it is, etc. in the beginning of the datalog. But this still leaves the problem of how to clear the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact