 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 659
  Re: global output control

(...) The problem I have with ForwardOutput() and ReverseOutput() is that the terms 'forward' and 'reverse' already have a meaning - specifically they refer to motor directions... Fwd(OUT_A); Rev(OUT_B); If you then 'reverse' the global direction... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: global output control

(...) I thought about this for a while, when I was thinking about "obvert". In one sense, "invert" does imply that inversing again will revert (*grin*), but I don't believe that this meaning is implicit. There is another sense which simply means "to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)