 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 5
Re: NQC 1.2 in beta testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:07:45 GMT

In article <MPG.113a714a16d6b49f989730@lugnet.com>, lehman@javanet.com
(Todd Lehman) wrote:

BTW, does MT-NewsWatcher 2.4.4 allow you to crosspost news articles and set
the followups?  I noticed that you posted the above message to 2 groups as 2
separate messages instead of 1.

If your newsreader does let you crosspost, etc., here's what you can do in
the headers (give it a try next time, it's really cool :)

  Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc,lugnet.robotics

Yep, MT-newswatcher can do that.  Sorry I didn't remember to crosspost -
must've been brain dead or something.

p.s. 20 people are already signed up to your NQC newsgroup via the News-by-
Mail gateway.  I'm sure there are lots more keeping tabs via NNTP (news) but
it's still encouraging to see 20 people already in the mail subscriptions!
This is more than half of the number of people who receive lugnet.robotics
from the lugnet.com server.

Very cool.  A lot of people send me e-mail about NQC.  I'll encourage them
to raise issues on lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc instead - that way everyone can
benefit from the answers/discussion.

Thanks again for setting up the group.

Dave

--