 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 461
460  |  462
Subject:
datalog viewer in RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:53:35 GMT

Wrote a program to log light levels every ten minutes and store those
levels in the datalog.  I wrote the program to use, and connected the
sensor to, SENSOR_3.  Everything works fine.  My question is:  Why
does the datalog viewer in RcxCC report 'Sensor 2' as the input
receiving data (a copy of this datalog appears below)?

thanks in advance,
jeff

   Watch  0:     350
  Sensor  2:       0