 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 455
Re: size of programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:06:15 GMT

If you have a palm pilot, you can get the info you want using BrickRemote.
Mike Kory

Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message
In article <lj0jascu3o06nngtjqs3lekmthon29g9u8@4ax.com>, donc@cccd.edu
wrote:

Dave,

How about doing the total and including it in the code listing? That
way those of us that use RcxCC  will be able to see it for more than a
flash on the screen. (The download is only visable for a short time
and then the window closes.)

Thanks...
---
    DonC
    donc@cccd.edu

Good idea - also works well for MacNQC.  I'll add it for the upcoming
2.1 release.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com