 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 451
Re: size of programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 02:24:27 GMT

In article <661z6flxw5.fsf@frigg.hiof.no>, Knut Haugen
<knuthaug@frigg.hiof.no> wrote:

Hi

Is there an easy way of calculating the exact size of a program in
bytes (for NQC). I would like to know how much I've got available for
the datalog when the program is downloaded.

The "dots" in the download-process, do they signify anything, or are
they just "dots"?

Knut - fairly new at this

As mentioned in another post you can add up the sizes of each task/sub
in the listing.  I know this is tedious.

I was considering adding a diagnostic message after download that would
show the total number of bytes downloaded.  Anyone have objections to
this sort of thing?

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com