 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 449
448  |  450
Subject:
size of programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:24:58 GMT

Hi

Is there an easy way of calculating the exact size of a program in
bytes (for NQC). I would like to know how much I've got available for
the datalog when the program is downloaded.

The "dots" in the download-process, do they signify anything, or are
they just "dots"?

Knut - fairly new at this
--
"I find your lack of faith disturbing"