 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 341 (-5)
  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) If I were to implement it, I probably wouldn't add a second pass. The real obstacle at present is that the literal text for a token cannot always be recovered after it leaves the lexer. For example, '01' and '1' both leave the lexer as an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What should be in the next version of RcxCC

1: a default template file, so that standard includes and defines, a main task and other things that tend to be used in all programs can be added automatically from the New command. I realise I could just create one and then Open and Save As, but we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RcxCC Editor

First off, big thanks to DB for NQC, and MO for RcxCC. Both top products, and a major relief. Quick question though to Mark: I occasionally get corrupted text characters in the RcxCC editor window. The entire line that the cursor is on suddenly (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC wishlist

This works as a 1-based 16 element array of Boolean variables... // Boolean constants #define TRUE 1 #define FALSE 0 // Boolean storage - bye bye var 0 int bSys = 0; // Boolean array defines #define bool(i) ((bSys & (i^2)/2) == (i^2)/2) #define (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) I believe the simplest way to do it would be to have an extra preprocessing pass... it will slow down compilation a little, it's true, but maybe not that much as to matter (compilation is anyway so much faster than the downloading anyway) then (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact