 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 302
    Can't compile test.nqc —Vincent Kessels
   Hi, I have been trying to compile NQC (2.0.2) with the watcom compiler under QNX and succeded partialy. I can now compile the test.nqc from version 1.3 in backward compatibility mode (bin/nqc -1 testv1.nqc). But I can't compile the new test.nqc (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Can't compile test.nqc —Dave Baum
   (...) There is very little difference in the compiler itself between 1.0 mode and normal mode. Most of the changes are due to a new API file that is included (rcx_nqh.h). If something went wrong with building this file, that may cause a crash. To (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)