 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 302
301  |  303
Subject:
Can't compile test.nqc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:22:52 GMT

Hi,

I have been trying to compile NQC (2.0.2) with the watcom compiler under
QNX and succeded partialy. I can now compile the test.nqc from version
1.3 in backward compatibility mode (bin/nqc -1 testv1.nqc). But I can't
compile the new test.nqc which is delivered with version 2.0.2! It crashes
with memory violation error (sigsegv).

Has anyone had simular problems? Or has anyone ideas how to solve this?

I'm using the default lexer and have yet to port the seriel routines.

- Vincent